Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm moving to Boston

I created this blog to stay in touch with family and friends as I make my home with Marc in Boston. I plan on being bi-coastal, hence the name 805 Boston with frequent excursions to France. Please visit often and leave comments.

5 months ago, if someone told me I was going to be living in Boston, I would have said "You're nuts!" Well, maybe I'm the one who's nuts. Yes, I'm moving to Boston tomorrow!

I met Marc on JDate a little over 4 months ago and my life has never been the same. We connected on every level and then we met in person and it was love at first sight. We kept asking how is this going to work out? How will we find a way to be together? We thought we'd take turns flying across the country until next summer, but being separated for even a few days at a time felt like an amputated limb. Yes, it was that painful.

Now, 4 months and 5 days later, I will be flying to Boston to stay. I still consider myself a California girl, especially my blood. And I try not to think about those cold Northeastern winters....brrrr but I am very excited about this, its a new chapter in my life. One filled with adventure and most of all love. I met the love of my life and I would move anywhere to be with him.

I'm going to sleep now for the last time alone.

3 comments:

  1. Well, the last time sleeping alone got me, I don't know about anyone else.

    We wish you every happiness and we want you to know how brave and true you and Marc are to follow your bliss, to reach out and hope and love.

    Giant Smooches - Miguel & Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miguel & Michelle,
    You two are so cute together. L'amour is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone please help me? There's this really tall (ok not tall, but really long-legged) girl who walked in with like 4 suitcases of 170lbs each yesterday, and she put her toothbrush in MY glass and left girlie things on MY bedroom carpet. And she wont lie down in bed without a surfboard called Harry and a black and fluo pink wetsuit. For more info or to help her, call: 1-800-sav-a-caligirl Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete